Burks Farm is now MAKIN BACON
We will cure, smoke, and slice the bacon from your pig for $4.00lb. 100s of samples given out with outstanding reviews. We use a simple recipe of sea salt, black pepper, and brown sugar, then cold smoked with maple wood. No MSG or curing salts, and nothing artificial. Done the way our grandparents done it!
Pork processed at Burks Farm is carefully packaged fresh. We only smoke an cure bacon. You can save money by purchasing pork from Burks Farm because we offer the whole pig priced by the pound, which is less expensive than if you buy pork at the grocery store. Burks Farm allows customers to inspect the animal prior to slaughter, and greater flexibility in ordering to your specifications. All meats are double ground. Please note we have a 70 lbs. live weight minimum.
Pork Processing Prices and Options
Pork Slaughter Fee: Skinned, $60.00 or Scraped $65.00 (can not scrape over 300 lb)
Pork Processing Fee: Wrapped, $.60 lb dressed wt.
- Pork Chops and steak thickness by inch
- Pork Cube Steak: $.70 per pound
With or without:
- Head (scraped only)
- Feet (scraped only)
- Fat back (scraped only)
- Fat scraps
- Organs, liver/heart/kidneys/lungs/other
- Sausage, $.25 lb, hot/medium/mild and pack size lb
- Maple Brown Sugar Breakfast Sausage: $.40 per pound
Other Choices (Pork cuts not desired will be deboned for sausage)
- Back ham: split, ham steak, pack size
- Boston butt: whole, split, butt steaks, pack size
- Picnic ham
- Fresh bacon: slab or sliced pack size lb
- Pork Ribs: rack or split number per pack or rack
- Pork chop: bone in, boneless, and number per pack