Whole Beef for Your Freezer
Additional benefits to purchasing your whole beef at Burks Farm are cost and customization. Since we process the entire cow/whole cow, the per pound price is much cheaper than what you will find in grocery stores. We also provide cuts to your specification, rather than “off the shelf” only cuts.
Beef Processing Prices and Options
Beef Slaughter Fee: $85
Beef Processing Fee: Wrapped, $.65 lb dressed wt.
- Beef Cube Steak: $.75 per pound
With or without:
- Stew Meat
- Beef Steaks
- Beef Roasts
- Beef Hamburger
- Chuck Roast
- Chuck Steak
- English Cut
- Beef Ribs
- Rib Steak, Ribeye, or Rib Roast
- Tip, Heel, or Rump of Round
- Eye of the Round – Roast or Steak or Cube Steak
- Top Round – Roast or Steak or Cube Steak
- Bottom Round – Roast or Steak or Cube Steak
- T-Bone & Porterhouse or New York Strip & Filet Mignon
- Sirloin Strip Steak
- Sirloin Tip Roast
For the International Community
We will burn (smoke) your whole beef and cut it to the size you specify. You must buy a whole beef (500 lb to 2000 lb). We will split the meat evenly into as many portions as you desire to make it easy to be shared by many families. We will keep all the parts you desire like, head, feet, and intestines. You must be here on the day of slaughter to clean and take delivery of the intestines.
Whole Cows for Your Freezer
- Lean Cattle (International diet) (call for pricing)
- Grain Fattened Cattle (American diet) (call for pricing)
Many times at large slaughterhouses, the beef is mixed together and has a greater chance of being cross-contaminated should an individual cow be infected with a disease. The most notable disease is Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE), commonly known as mad-cow disease. At Burks Farm, you can be assured that the beef you are getting is not mixed with other beef, so there is no fear of cross-contamination. We allow our customers to visually inspect the animal prior to slaughter. All meats are double ground.