As of April 9, our price has dropped to $1.35lb (plus slaughter fee) for pigs for pickings, 70-195lb. Top hogs for the freezer are $1.20 (plus slaughter fee) .
Between March 18th and 27th, no pigs will be processed for roasting.
Burks Farm Rental Pig Cooker Trailer Specifications(1 7/8″ ball mount)
- Large cooking surface
- Counter-weighted lid for easy, one-handed operation
- Dual outside burners
- 2 vertically telescoping, swiveling lights to illuminate the cooking surface and surrounding area
- Sliding tray for easy removal and replacement of charcoal and flavored briquets
- Hinged, covered box fits 2 propane tanks
- Fire extinguisher
- accommodates a 1 7/8″ ball hitch(supplied by you
Rates for the Burks Farm Pig Cooker Rental
$200 per day, with a $200 security deposit.
Recommended Accessories for Roasting here
Burks Farm is sold out of hogs for this week, but will have plenty in stock next week. Thanks to everyone who ordered hogs from Burks Farm for the July 4th weekend with us!
Please remember to get your deposits and orders in early, especially when you’re ordering pigs for a holiday.
Everyone please a have a great July 4th weekend!
Trying to keep up with a projected increase in demand this spring, Burks Farm is looking for a couple good suppliers of live pigs / hogs.
Candidates must be able to supply pigs that are:
- between 100-175 lbs (live weight)
- very healthy
- free of parasites, lice
Interested parties should contact David Burks at 804-366-2754.